Monday, April 13, 2009

What is this song?

Ok, there was a song on Yahoo Music by Mark Ronson called %26quot;Oh My God%26quot;. Yahoo music doesn%26#039;t carry this song again, but has a new one with the same title featuring Lily Allen. The previous one they had under the title %26quot;Oh My God%26quot; was in some foreign language, was live, and had a lead singer with fake angel wings on her back. It was rock music and sounds something like U2 and Coldplay would play. Now this is not the %26quot;Oh My God%26quot; song with Lily Allen. I youtubed that. that is a completely different song. I think Yahoo Music made a mistake posting that song under the title %26quot;Oh My God%26quot;. could somebody please tell me what that song is, what concert it was performed, year, etc. i love that song. if u could provide me with a link, that%26#039;ll be fine. yahoo music under %26quot;Mark Ronson%26quot; still carries this old rock version i%26#039;m talking about last time i checked. just it doesn%26#039;t play, the video is all broken up. please, i need to know what song is that, found under Mark Ronson, Oh My God%26quot; in yahoo music.

What is this song?
The original version of this song is called %26quot;Oh My God%26quot; and it%26#039;s by the Kaiser Chiefs:





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00gaovhrI...





As far as I can tell the only people who covered this song are Lily Allen and Mark Ronson. Both versions are available on Youtube. I couldn%26#039;t find any version in a foreign language.
Reply:it%26#039;s by the kaiser chiefs



beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment