Monday, April 13, 2009

What should I do?

This is long and kind of complicated, but please, read to the end anyway.


Okay, so last year my 4 best friends and I were really close. But this year, a few new people have come and someone who I%26#039;ll call Callie befriends them. Callie gets in these moods sometimes where she likes to think she%26#039;s our leader, and she and I often get into catfights. The new girl Karissa and Callie are immediatly BFFs, and new girl Julie is more on my side.


My BEST best friend of all, Maddy, has been hanging out more with Lily, whos still my friend, but Maddy and I used to be really close. Ali, who used to be Lily%26#039;s BEST best friend, is now closer to me.


And on top of all that, Callie, Maddy, Lily, and Karissa are all angry with me for %26quot;ditching%26quot; them for Elysia, a more %26quot;nerdy%26quot; (callie%26#039;s words) girl. Ali told me that Callie said she was mad at me for hanging out with Elysia, but thats only b/c we have one thing in common.





The person I feel comfortable talking with about this is Maddy, my BFF (detadd

What should I do?
You should do home schooling, then you wont have all that drama.



hairstyles hair style

No comments:

Post a Comment